ClickBidWork are here to help you solve any issues you have with the website or using the site.Please see the following articles that should hopefully answer any issues or queries you may have with using the site.
If you require extra support please email us
How to post a new project
- After you log in to your account just click on Post A Project just below the search bar.
- Under the Details, section fill out all the required fields such as What do you need, Project details, Category & skills. Also, include your budget. We also allow you to add media if required by clicking the Add Media button.
- Once you’ve completed as much as possible click the Continue button at the bottom.
- You can then preview your project if happy click continue or Edit to go back.
- You then come to the Payment section, fill out all the required fields and click continue
- Finally, complete the new project.
How to find freelancers
You can browse for freelancers either by manually scrolling through the list on the left or by freelancers name in the search box on the right.
You can also by skills set, use the skills section underneath the search bar, click the Update button at the bottom for your results to update.
How to use the mail function
The mail function can be found in the top section called Mailbox. Click on this and you can see any messages you have sent or received. The default will show 0 – 50 messages.
How to fund your project
You can fund your project using one of the payment options. We currently have PayPal enabled and hope to include another payment option in the near future.
How to leave feedback
Within the Workspace section, you will see a section called Reviews, leave a review and click complete.
How to find new projects to bid on
- On the top section click on Find Work to show all the current live jobs. You can use the Categories on the right to filter the jobs by categories or skills just below this.
- Click on the Read more area, if you want to bid on the job just click Apply to Project button at the top or bottom.
- Now you will be taken to the proposal page, just fill in your offer, deliver in a number of days and some details as to why the project should be assigned to you.
- You can choose if you wish to be featured (costs 3 credits) or just leave this if you wish.
- Click I agree to terms once you had read them.
- Click Submit
If your proposal is selected by the employer you will be notified.
Fee’s and charges
Our fees are one of the lowest in the market at 13%.
We offer all freelancers 30 FREE Credits monthly so you can get bidding.
You can also buy extra Credits to boost your proposals, we offer 2 options to buy credits, these are currently priced at £25 for 30 credits or £5 for 6 credits.